Abstracts Submissions are available now.
The Scientific Committee invites authors to submit abstracts to be considered for inclusion in the programme. Authors must follow the guidelines for abstract submission set out below. Abstracts not conforming to these guidelines will not be considered for presentation.
The deadline for the abstract submissions is on the 30th of April 2015.
ATTENTION: We have given an extention to the abstract submissions, Final Deadline is the 17th of May 2015
- When you submit your abstract, please be sure to select one of the following Abstract Topics in which your abstract is the best characterized.
Method of the Abstract Submission
- To submit an abstract please use the ON-LINE FORM (the same form for Accommodation and Registration) from where the online abstract submission form is accessible.
- All abstracts must be submitted via the on-line form only.
- Please note that for the abstract submission you have to 'Fill in Personal Form' first. After the reg-istra-tion authors will have access to their abstracts by deadline and will have a possibility to edit already submitted or submit another one.
Abstract Submission Rules
- At least one author from each abstract is expected to attend the congress and present the poster or oral presentation.
- Submission of the abstract constitutes my consent for publication (e.g. congress website, programmes, abstract book on CD, other promotions etc.).
- The Abstract Submitter warrants and represents that he/she is the sole owner or has the rights of all the information and content provided to ICMFS 2015 Congress. The publication of the abstract does not infringe any third party rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights.
- The abstract submitter grants the Organizers a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, and display the content.
- The organisers reserves the right to remove from any publication and abstract which does not comply with the above.
Abstracts Submission Instructions
- All abstracts must be written in English.
- Submitted abstracts must be original.
- Abstracts previously published or presented at an international scientific meeting cannot be submitted.
- For the presentation of abstract it is essential that presenting author is registered for the Congress.
- You may submit more than one abstract as a first author.
- Fill in the submitting author's name and e-mail address properly - these contact details will serve for further correspondence with the author(s).
- Please indicate the appropriate congress topic.
- The maximum length of the body of the abstract for an oral presentation or poster presentation is 350 words.
- Tables and/or pictures are not accepted as part of the abstract.
Abstract Layout Instructions
- Abstracts will contain text only – graphs and pictures cannot be inserted.
- Title: Make the title of the abstract brief, clearly indicating the nature of the investigation. Use a capital letter for the first letter in the title only.
- Name of the author(s): Type the initial of the first name(s) which should be followed by the family name(s). Do not include degrees or professional titles. (e.g. James Jonathan Newman write as a J. J. Newman)
- Address/Institution: Type name and location of the department or institution in which your work was performed.
- Text of the abstract: Maximum length of the abstract is 350 words (it is automatically limited).
- We recommend that the format for an abstract follows the following outlines:
- Material and Methods
- Discussion and Conclusion
Abstract Delivery Notification
Abstract Acceptance Notification
- The Scientific Committee will determine whether abstract will be accepted as an oral or poster presentation.
- Authors will be notified about the acceptance or rejection of their Abstract by e-mail in June 2015.
Authors of selected abstracts will be asked to deliver a final paper of the presentation (or e-poster) by September 5, 2015. All submitted final papers will be included in the Book of Final Papers.